Website Accessibility Policy
Effective Date: July 20th, 2023
At All American Business Centers, we are committed to ensuring that our website — leaseaabc.com — is accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities. We strive to provide a user-friendly experience for all visitors, regardless of their abilities or the technology they use.
- Alternative text: we use descriptive alt text for images on our website, making it easier for screen readers to describe visual content to visually impaired users.
- Keyboard navigation: our website is designed to be navigable using only a keyboard, ensuring that users who cannot use a mouse can access all functionalities and content.
- Clear and consistent layout: we maintain a clear and consistent layout throughout the website, making it easy for users to understand the organization and structure of the content.
- Headings and labels: we use proper heading structures and labels to provide a logical reading order for screen readers and assistive technologies.
- Text resizing: users can adjust the text size on our website using their web browser’s built-in zoom functionalities.
- Color contrast: we strive to maintain sufficient color contrast to ensure that text and interactive elements are easily distinguishable.
- Skip to content: a “Skip to Content” link is provided for users who use screen readers to bypass repetitive navigation elements and jump directly to the main content of each page.
- Compatibility: we aim to ensure that our website is compatible with commonly used screen readers and assistive technologies.
The accessibility features mentioned above are aligned with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, developed by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). WCAG 2.1 is an internationally recognized set of guidelines for making web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities.
The WCAG guidelines are organized around four key principles:
- Perceivable: information and user interface components must be presented in ways that can be perceived by all users, including those with visual or auditory impairments.
- Operable: users should be able to navigate and interact with the website using various input methods, such as keyboard, mouse, or touch screen.
- Understandable: the content and operation of the website should be clear and easy to comprehend for all users.
- Robust: the website should be compatible with a variety of user agents and assistive technologies to ensure its long-term sustainability.
We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our website in line with WCAG standards. Our team regularly reviews and tests our website to identify and address any potential accessibility issues. We also aim to stay informed about accessibility best practices and guidelines to enhance the overall user experience.
Feedback and Support
We welcome feedback from our website users, including individuals with disabilities, about their experiences on our website. If you encounter any accessibility barriers or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us at:
Address: 13854 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights, MI 48313
We are committed to providing a seamless and inclusive experience for all visitors to our website. Your input is essential in helping us achieve that goal.