Effective Date: July 20th, 2023
Using All American Business Centers
By completing bookings or purchases, you (the “Client”) agree to comply with and be bound by Executive Suite or Virtual Office Agreements. These Agreements supersede any previous agreement you may have had with us and contain all of what is agreed to by All American Business Centers and the Client.
If you haven’t already, you’ll need to visit us for a detailed contract.
- Standard services included in your standard fee. We are able to provide one of two fully furnished accommodations in the business center for which you agreed to pay as available. Your accommodations must be scheduled in advance.
- Office services. We are able to provide the services as follows and as detailed on our service and product pages: use of mailbox, access to copy/fax machine, and any other mutually agreed-upon services such as administrative assistance, internet use, and telephone use during normal operating hours Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (internet is available 24/7). We may discuss any special arrangements for use of these services outside our normal operating hours. All services are subject to the availability of our business center team at the time of any service request. We will endeavor to deal with a service request at the earliest opportunity but will not be held responsible for the delay.
- Internet access. You must comply with any copyright notices, license terms, or other notices appearing on screen or as part of any material on the Internet or our network. You must not copy, use, or exploit such software or other material in any way unless we have explicitly given you permission to do so. You must strictly comply with the terms of any permission we give. We cannot guarantee that a particular degree of availability will be attained in connection with your use of these services. You hereby warrant to us that, in the course of our provision of the All American Business Centers services to you, you will not cause us to infringe the rights of any third party (such as, but not limited to, using their logo without consent on your website).
- Nature of your business. You must only use the accommodation for the name and type of business you have expressed to us through online transaction forms or in writing. You may use the business center’s address as your address.
- Care of our property. You must take good care of all parts of the business center, its equipment, fittings, and furnishings which you use. You must not alter any part of it. You are liable for any damage caused by you.
- Office furniture/equipment. You must not install any furniture or office equipment, cabling, IT, or telecom connections without our consent, which we may refuse at our absolute discretion, or an additional monthly fee may be assessed. The use of our internet connection for purposes of your business’ internet phone services would likely result in an added charge.
- Keys/Security. Any keys or entry cards we provide will be our property at all times. You must not make any copies of them or allow anyone else to use them without our consent. Any loss must be reported to us immediately, and you must pay the cost of replacement key cards and/or changing locks if required. If you are permitted to use the business center outside of normal working hours, it is your responsibility to lock the doors to your accommodation and to the business center when you leave (this includes turning off lights or coffee equipment if applicable).
- Laws/house rules. You must comply with all relevant laws and regulations in the conduct of your business. You must not do anything illegal. You must not do anything that is causing a nuisance or annoyance.You are also subject to any house rules which we improvise generally on the users of the business center whether for reasons of health and safety, fire precautions, or otherwise. This center is a non-smoking environment, and smoking is not permitted outside.
- Insurance. You must arrange for insurance for your own property or equipment, and/or liability to your employees and/or third parties that you may bring into the business center.
- Nature of agreement. You may not transfer your obligations under the Agreement to anyone else. We may transfer the benefit of your agreement and our obligations under it at any time. You acknowledge that the Agreement creates no tenancy interest, leasehold estate, or other real property interest in your favor with respect to the accommodation.
- Duration. Your Agreement lasts for the period stated in the Agreement and will then automatically be extended for successive periods equal to the current term but no less than 3 months until brought to an end by you or by us. All periods shall run to the last day of the month in which they would otherwise expire. The fees on any renewal will be the current market price. All other aspects of your Agreement will renew on the same terms and conditions.
- Indemnification. Client will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless All American Business Centers and All American Business Centers Affiliates, along with their respective successors and permitted assigns, from and against all claims, liabilities, judgments, damages, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature (including attorney’s fees and costs) that may result from, arise out of, or relate to: (a) acts or omissions by Client arising out of or in connection with this Agreement; (b) intentional or negligent violations by Client of any applicable laws or governmental regulations; (c) contractual relations between the Client and a third party; or (d) any other conduct by Client that may lead to legal action taken against All American Business Centers. This indemnification agreement includes the duty of the Client to defend or reimburse legal fees and/or costs as a consequence of any such direct action, cross action, or third-party action, seeking contribution or indemnity from All American Business Centers as a result of any of the aforementioned acts and/or omissions by the client.
- Agreement to end. Either of us can terminate the Agreement by the end date stated in it, or at the end of any extension or renewal period by giving at least 2 months of written notice to the other.
- Ending your agreement — immediately. We may end your Agreement immediately by giving you notice if: you become insolvent, go into liquidation, or become unable to pay your debts as they fall due, are in breach of one of your obligations which cannot be put right or which we have reasons it does not put an end to any then outstanding obligations you have. In this situation, you must pay for additional service(s) you have used, pay the standard fee for the remainder of the period for which your Agreement would have lasted had we not ended it, and indemnify us against all costs and losses we incur as a result of the termination.
- Business center not available. If — in the event the center is no longer able to provide the services and accommodations stated in your agreement, then your Agreement will end, and you will only have to pay standard fees up to the date it ends and for the additional services you have used.
- Confidentiality. The terms of your agreement are confidential. Neither of us may disclose them without the other’s consent unless required to do so by law or an official authority. This obligation continues after your Agreement ends.
- Enforcing the Agreement. You must pay for any reasonable and proper costs, including legal fees, which we incur in enforcing your agreement.
- Additional services. Fees for additional services, in accordance with our published rates — which may change — are invoiced in arrears and payable on the 1st day (or such other day as we designate) of the month following the calendar month in which the additional services were posted.
- Late payment. If you do not pay fees when due (fees due by the 5th of each month), a service fee of 7.5%.
- Returned check fee. You will pay a fee of $25.00 for any returned payment for insufficient funds or any other reason.
Website Use and eCommerce Transactions
The Website is intended for individuals who are at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction. If you are under the applicable age, you may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Service Information and Pricing
- Accuracy. All American Business Centers strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information about Services on the Website. However, we do not warrant that the descriptions, terms, or prices of the Services are error-free, and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies.
- Changes in pricing. Prices of Services displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. The final price will be reflected at the time of booking or purchase.
- Booking and service acceptance. Your booking or purchase of Services on the Website does not constitute acceptance by All American Business Centers. We reserve the right to accept or decline your booking or purchase in our sole discretion, including circumstances where the requested Service is not available or there are errors in the pricing or Service information.
- Suspicious booking activity. All American Business Centers may cancel any booking or purchase if we suspect fraudulent activity or violation of these Terms.
- Payment methods and information. You agree to provide accurate and complete payment information when booking or purchasing Services. By providing such information, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method.
- Protection of payment information. All American Business Centers uses secure payment processing systems to protect your payment information. However, we do not guarantee the security of the transmission of information over the internet or any electronic storage.
- Cancellation and refunds. If — within 30 days of purchasing All American Business Centers’ Services — any tenant or other type of customer is not satisfied with their purchase, they may receive 100% of their money back and must discontinue receiving all Services from All American Business Centers. This refund will be evaluated and completed up to 15 days after the request is received.
- Prohibited activities. When using the Website, including its eCommerce functionality for Services, you agree not to engage in the following prohibited activities: attempt to interfere with the Website’s functionality, security, or eCommerce transactions; engage in fraudulent or unauthorized eCommerce activities; use the Website for any unlawful or harmful purpose; or reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or exploit any part of the Website without prior written consent from All American Business Centers.
- Disclaimer of warranties. The Website, including its eCommerce functionality for Services, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All American Business Centers makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the Website’s accuracy, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All American Business Centers does not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or harmful components.
- Limitation of liability. All American Business Centers, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of the Website, including eCommerce activities or any content therein.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold All American Business Centers harmless from any claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Website, violation of these Terms, or any third-party claims related to your actions.
Changes to the Terms
All American Business Centers reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and/or Florida of the United States, depending on your selected location. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Michigan and/or Florida.
Address: 13854 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights, MI 48313