Working From Home: The New Norm
Due to Covid-19, working from home has become more and more common each day. Working from home comes with its pros and cons, and it is important to weigh your options to ensure your productivity is at its highest extent with due circumstances.
- A flexible schedule: this allows for personal time, appointments, errands, and other personal needs.
- Dress code: working from home allows you to wear what you choose and what you are most comfortable in, opposing traditional office attire.
- Commuting: minimizing the daily commutes that are usually included in your schedule saves time, money, and gas.
- Distractions: whether is is your family, spouse, children, or pets, there is always distractions that could potentially take away from your work focus.
- The need for social interaction: daily social interactions can lead to positive networking outcomes, gaining new clientele, etc. Working from home would decrease your public identity drastically.
- Lack of a schedule: when working from home, you can run on your own schedule, which includes your sleeping schedule. Although you may be more well rested, it could result in lack of principality and open up more windows for procrastination.
Contact us for more information.